Sponsored by the DisAbility Ministries Committee:
Sunday School Teacher DisAbility Ministry Workshop
Saturday, August 13th 2016
8:30am –– 3:00pm
Participation is free of charge
Central United Methodist Church
1875 North Central Avenue
REVEREND GERRI BAST & ANN GREENBERG
- Various types of DisAbilities require various types of responses.
- What will I do with this child.
- General stressors for each type of DisAbility.
- Ways to manage the behavior that may result.
- Information on setting up a classroom.
- Getting pertinent information on each child.
- Interacting with parents.
- Demonstrations of various tools that can be used to meet the needs of students with DisAbilities.
- Adapting Sunday School lessons.
- and more!
Child care will also be provided (parents need to bring lunch for the children) and participants will receive binders, materials, snacks, and lunch. Click here for a downloadable brochure and registration form.
For information about the DisAbility Ministries activities of the Desert Southwest Conference, contact:
Howard G. Guetherman
DisAbility Ministries Committee - Chairperson
HOME ADDRESS: 11156 West Cameo Drive, Sun City, AZ 85351-2566
The DisAbility Ministry Committee is looking for at least one church in each district to be a host church for a DisAbility Concerns Workshop. To find out more click here and download a PDF.