June 16-19, 2016 at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
Secretary of the Annual Conference: Rev. Nancy Cushman, email@example.com
All items and events due by February 28, 2016:
RELEASED: Hotel Information for annual conference and reservations for hotel rooms may be made.
RELEASED: Ministry Fair Application for table exhibits.
DUE: All petitions from local churches and individuals.
DUE: All proposed rule changes from conference boards and agencies to Conference Secretary.
DUE: Certification of Lay Member forms.
Due by April 1, 2016:
All items and events due by April 30, 2016:
RELEASED: Registration for Annual Conference opens with all sign-ups for events, lunches, childcare, etc.
DUE: Conference Lay Leader Application for Nominations (online form) (Find out more.)
DUE: All resolutions from boards, commissions, agencies, or five members of the Annual Conference acting together.
DUE: Reports from conference boards and agencies.
DUE: Ministry Fair table exhibit applications.
DUE: All materials to be published in the Preconference Journal.
DUE: Skills and Passions survey and all nomination forms.
All items and events due by May 30, 2016:
DUE: PowerPoint presentations by presenters due to the Communications Department.
DUE: Registration, lunch sign-ups, mission sign-ups, child-care sign-ups, etc.
2015 Annual Conference
- Click here to find out about year's worship offering recipients and to donate now.
- To download the minutes of the 2015 Annual Conference, click any of the titles below:
Reporting about 2015 Annual Conference
Use any of the following PowerPoint or video archives for sharing the inspiration from Annual Conference with your church. DVDs of the resources can be mailed to your church at no cost. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request.
- Click here to read the 2015 Annual Conference report
- Click here to find the Resolutions passed during Annual Conference
- Click here to find the video messages created by DSC Communications
- Click here to find the photo library of the Annual Conference on Flickr
- Click here to download the Annual Conference wrap up PPT
- Click here to download the Laity Session PPT
- Click here to download the Holy Huddle: Active Listening PPT
- Click here to download the Holy Huddle: New Ideas for Reaching New People PPT
- Click here to download the Holy Huddle: Leadership-Respectful Conversations PPT
- Click here to view the video honoring the 2015 Retirees
- Click here to download the Holy Huddle: Worship-Best Practices PPT
- Click here to download the Cabinet Report PPT
- Click here to download the Imagine No Malaria PPT
2015 Plenary Sessions
- 2015 Journal, Vol. 1 - Preconference Reports and Resolutions (PDF) (6-8-15)
- Journal Order Information (Online) (PDF)
- Annual Conference Agenda (PDF) *published 6-16-15
- Strategic Direction Brochures (English PDF) (Spanish PDF)
- The 2012 Book of Discipline of the United Methodist Church (Index-English, Part I-English, Part II-English, Part I-Spanish, Part II-Spanish, Part I-Korean, Part II-Korean)
2015 For Everyone
2015 Reimbursement Forms
- Delegate Travel Expense Form (PDF)
- Expense Statement (PDF)
- Member-At-Large Delegate Expense Form (PDF)
- Retiree Reimbursement Form (PDF)
2015 Clergy Information Updates
- Clergy Information Update Form (PDF)